1. CIRCUIT BREAKERS
The fully rated mainline circuit breaker is housed in a sheet steel enclosure, with a removable cover plate and mounted with the generator set. An oversized electrical stub-up area is located directly below the circuit breaker and can be terminated both vertically and horizontally.
2. CONTROL PANEL
The standard control panel is an Auto Start & Auto Mains (Utility) Failure Control Module, with all necessary functions. It is simple to operate and features a user-friendly menu layout for improved clarity.
The genset features a complete heavy-gauge steel guarding with access hatches to all rotating parts, including a cooling fan, charging alternator and drive belts. Optional exhaust manifold and turbocharger guards are also available, if required.
4. VOLTAGE REGULATOR
Fully sealed regulators accurately maintain load voltage at ±0.25% /±1% from no load to full load.
Reliable world-class diesel engines (Cummins, Perkins) power these RISE Power generator sets in order to deliver industry leading fuel efficiency and product life, while meeting current emissions standards. An industrial capacity (approximately 10 dBA reduction) engine silencer is supplied. Service points are positioned for safe, easy access.
6. VIBRATION ISOLATORS
Rubber pad anti-vibration mountings isolate the tank base and control panel from engine/generator assembly.
7. TANK BASE
The tank base incorporates enhanced lifting and mounting points. Anti-vibration pads are attached between the engine/generator feet and base isolate rotating parts.
An optional extended capacity tank, up to 12/24 hours run time, is available.
8. STARTER MOTOR, BATTERIES AND CABLES
All generator sets include a new industry leading high-capacity, maintenance-free battery and heavy-duty interconnecting cables with terminations.
Advanced world-class (Marathon, Stamford) self-exciting, self-regulating brushless generators are built for extended, dependable life. Features include fully interconnected damper windings, cooling systems, sealed bearings, 4 leads(12 leads for simplified voltage reconnection is optional) and support lead termination, Class H insulation and 2/3 pitch with THF <2% and TIF <50.
Cartridge-type, heavy-duty, industrial-quality air filters include a service indicator. Oil and fuel filters are a replaceable canister-type.
DC-engine wiring and AC-generator wiring are separated and contained within individual fluid-resistant looms. Each loom terminates at the control panel with an industrial-grade multi-pin
connector. Mechanically held plug and socket attachments provide fast, convenient inspection and replacement of systems.
● 50OC(122OF) radiator
● Antifreeze/corrosion inhibitor coolant
● Steel tank base with drip tray, lifting and dragging points
● Vibration isolators between engine/generator mounts and tank base
● New improved starting battery and cables
● Battery charging alternator
● Battery charger
● Exhaust bellows and elbow
● Exhaust silencer
● Main-line circuit breaker
● Digital automatic control system(UK Deepsea)
● Factory tested to full load specifications
● Full protective guarding with access hatches
● Oversized electrical stub-up area directly below circuit breaker
● Emergency stop
● Fuel level meter
● Isochronous electronic governor
● Coolant and lube drains piped to edge of base
● Enclosures, weather protective and sound-attenuated, With common key
● Digital fuel level indicator with low level alarm
● Extended capacity fuel tanks, up to 12/24 hours run time
● ATS (Automatic Transfer Switch)
● Jacket water heater
● Engine lubricating oil drain pump
● Higher-level exhaust silencers
● Generator anti-condensation heater
● Generator excitation: permanent magnet
● Auto start Loadshare system, designed to synchronise up to 32 generators
● Remote annunciators
● Remote monitoring and control
● Spring/air starting system
*Not all features and options listed